* (Change) Pinkeye base damage is now 2 (was 1).
* (Add) The mysterious and solitary Jotun can now be seen in the outer regions of Serenity. Be wary! They are large and can cause great damage.
* (Fix) When standing still and harvesting/attacking and not having boots on would cause your feet to disappear!
* (Add) A World Map has been added (button on HUD or the “M” key). Shows what Regions you have discovered Waypoints for and the location of said Waypoints.
* (Fix) The Block History logging was growing longer the more the Player travelled about the World. Now saves much quicker (and betterer!).
* (Update) Trees should no longer spawn -around- the Player. They will still spawn around all sorts of other things though. The wonderful mystical whimsy of the Kingdom of Serenity!
* (Fix) Double-clicking to equip an item where there was already an item in the Equipment slot would result in the item going nowhere.
* (Update) Inventory sorted by Name and searchable (filtered search).
* (Add) Leaf Armor, Cap and Cuirass have been added.
Pingback: Weekly Indie Update (Week 7 of 2012)