Alpha 46 Bugs (03/02/2013) | Bugs | Forums

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Alpha 46 Bugs (03/02/2013)
March 3, 2013
3:53 pm
Mike
Pinkeye Slayer
Members
Forum Posts: 12
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Here are a few things for Alpha 46. Mostly minor stuff except the first one:

- If you exit the game to the menu - and reload your player - the recipe tab is all messed up - empty boxes with empty data (emailed screenshot)

- Inventory item counts - are not displaying correctly on inventory tab - they do show correctly in the recipe tab

- You can't harvest blocks at the edges of the world

- Items gained from chests - don't stack with like items already in inventory (like iron nuggets)

- On the character total screen - the harvested numbers are using a . not a ,

- Chests don't show a label with using the 'X' command (maybe they shouldn't)

- On the character total screen - count of created items not being tracked (always 0)

- Items gained from chests - don't stack with like items already in inventory (like iron nuggets)

- On the character total screen - some monsters counts are not being tracked (bad snail)

- Monster locations don't seem to be saved - on loading a game - I'm sometimes have 3-4 monsters attacking me that were not there before

March 3, 2013
4:44 pm
Stu
Admin
Forum Posts: 17

Heya Mike,

1. Okay, sounds nasty. Will take a look.

2. Not sure about this. There will be problems when you get more than 999 of an item. Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.

3. That's by design at the moment (unable to harvest blocks at the edge of the world). Might change.

4. Hmmm, that sounds like a bug. Will have to check it.

5. Urg, yeah. The Total screen is a pain to administer. Haven't touched it for a while. Will have to get back in and sort it out.

6. There are a few things that probably should show up with the "X" keypress, but don't at the moment. Chests are one of them.

7. Monster locations are not saved. Think Diablo. They randomly spawn every time you load a game, and once a day a respawn happens.

Ballikin Mechanic

March 3, 2013
4:54 pm
Mike
Pinkeye Slayer
Members

For #2 - what I mean is that the count isn't the same. So for example it will be 147 on the inventory tab. Which is wrong. Then correct on the recipe tab. It does seem like I have the number of items listed on the recipe tab. If I use something it does reflect the proper change there. It will still be wrong on the inventory tab. We are talking about numbers over 999. So it could just be a display bug.

March 3, 2013
5:05 pm
Stu
Admin
Forum Posts: 17

Yeah rightio. >999 will definitely display wierdly.

Stop harvesting so much stuff!!!! :)

Ahhh, the joys of limits. Have to make the old interface much better at handling large numbers.

Ballikin Mechanic

March 3, 2013
5:38 pm
Mike
Pinkeye Slayer
Members

Hehe. Laugh If you can make it work for 9999 I think you would be okay. Once the player can sell stuff and have more recipes (which will use up some) it will knock that number down. Maybe cap it at 99999 just in case. The other idea is the make the max stack size be 999. If it's over then it will make a new stack. Don't like that idea as much as the 9999 max - but it's another idea.

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 9

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Mike: 12

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 8

Moderators: 0